Saturday, January 2, 2010

Writing As A Career

Okay, I never thought I could actually make a living with my writing, but I'm beginning to see that it is quite possible.  Now, that my first book is well underway, launched six months ago and the sales are steady. I'm pitching my next book for publication this year. I know it can happen with perserverance, focus and belief in myself. I know what needs to be done and I know how to do it. So, then, I'm writing my way to the top and the bottom of each page of my life.

What will I write about?  The writing life, how to market/publicize writers' work, children's tales, women's issues and more. I'm just so happy to be able to write and share with others. I hope my writing will help other writers to believe in themselves.

http://www.pjcampbellwriter.com/

No comments: