Monday, January 4, 2010

21 Days To A New Writer?

It's been said that it takes 21 days to break a pattern and/or establish a new one. Well, I'm in day 4 of establishing a new pattern of writing everyday.  I'm well into my next book's research with two and half books yet to go, four books read and outlined, so by the end of 21 days, I will have the rest of the books read. The submission process is still in progress, but I do have my proposal pretty well positioned and I'm working on perfecting it. Within the next three to four months I will have a contract.

So, what's next? Keep on reading and taking notes.  This is going to be the very best book for all writers who are fairly "green" when it comes to how the world-wide-web can help them to be the next best-selling author.

As soon as I'm at the stage of writing the book, itself, I will invite others to participate and submit ideas.

More to come and remember to keep on writing.

http:www/pjcampbellwriter.com

No comments: