Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Book Proposals

I've pitched a few books over the years and have received my share of rejections.  Today, I submitted a book proposal for a book that will enable every single author to take the lead in their book campaign for the 21st century.

Times have changed and authors are not supported by their publishers like they were a few years ago. As a publishing insider, this is the single biggest change I've seen. Authors not only have to write the best possible book they can, but they also need to become experts at publicity, marketing and events.

My first book, 101 AUTHOR TIPS: Creating A Successful Book Campaign is the first book that introduces authors to this new way of operating in today's publishing world. My next book is a follow-up to this book, but goes way beyond the usual suspects for publicity, promotion, and events.

Stay tuned...much, much more to come.

No comments: