Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back At IT!

Yes, I'm still here, writing and writing, some more.  You know what I've discovered? No matter what happens in my life, no matter the good, the bad and the ugly, I always can write. That is such a gift that I can give to myself and hopefully, by doing so, help others. I think that's all anyone of us really wants-is to be a help to someone, to be able to impact someone's life and to help them experience joy.

Today, I'm finalizing my newest book proposal. No, I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I will tell you that it's a follow-up to 101 AUTHOR TIPS:  Creating A Successful Book Campagin, but the main difference is that this new book will surpass this book because it moves the new and seasoned authors into the future. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's where we spend most of our time these days. Got you guessing? I hope so. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I know the book is being published.

In the meantime, keep writing and making your dreams come true!


http://www.pjcampbellwriter.com/

No comments: