Monday, February 8, 2010

Writer Has Written

Yes, I've been writing, just not blogging and I did take a little time off, but I'm back. As a writer, in order to better the art of writing, one must write. It's just part of the deal and not unlike any other profession or art. The more you do it, thearetically, you get better. If that really is true, then I should be a New York Times bestseller, however, you have to finish the writing, submit it and actually get published.  There in lies the challenge, but the future of publishing is changing and I believe it will be easier for more writers to find a way to get their written words in front of their audience.  E-books will change the way writers find thier audiences, along with the easability of self-publishing.
Stay-tuned for updates.

No comments: